Patrick Cadigan at GenArts recently sent us some info on the top 5 features of their Sapphire Quantel Plug-in.
When you take Sapphire for a spin, the trial gives you fully functional access to the entire product including these great features:
Make Your Work Stand Out with Photorealistic Effects
- 9 Effects categories: Adjust, Render, Distort, Time, Blue/Sharpen, Composite, Lighting, Stylize & Transitions
- Over 240 effects and over 1,000 preset looks
- Layer on multiple to create your own custom look!
Create One-of-a-Kind Looks with Hundreds of Controls
- Create your own stand out looks by customizing with hundreds of controls and parameters.
- Edit and control many effects directly on your footage with intuitive, time-saving widgets.
Design Custom Lens Flares with Flare Designer
- Control the size, spacing, thickness, intensity, and color of each flare element.
- Add your own imagery to create new elements, add texture, or simulate imperfections.
Get the Look Faster with Pre-Built Looks
- Browse and preview thousands of presets on your media.
- Create and save your favorite presets or edit from the vast library of included pre-built looks.
Save Time Rendering with GPU Acceleration
- Most effects are Nvidia CUDA GPU-accelerated to provide performance enhancements. Nvidia GeForce GTX 400 or 500 series or QuadroFX Fermi (4000, 5000, 6000) graphics card required for maximum performance
You can also learn more about these features and how to use them in the Sapphire tutorials on the GenArts website, here.